Thursday, March 14, 2013

baby, it's still cold outside!

I'm ready for spring!!! Skip that...SUMMER!!!

Although I like having four seasons, I'm more of a summer girl. I hate having to tug along coats and scarves, wearing boots ALL the time, and don't even get me started on my kids not fitting in any of their pre-set seat belts! It makes them squirm even more when I put them in their car seat or stroller and they find themselves feeling like a teddy bear...LOL

The only time I love snow is on Christmas morning and of course, on the days we can actually go outside and play in it (that's when weather permits, I'm not working and the kids aren't sick).

On one fun snow day, we ran outside as soon as there was enough snow on the ground to build a snowman.  It was the first time Natalia and Sebastian got to build a snowman, so Sal and I were super excited to show them how it's done.  They had so much fun "helping" and watched the snowman from inside our house for days!

A couple of days later, we had a family of reindeer show up in our back yard! Another awesome moment for the kids...and me!

The last time it snowed, made me the happiest.  It snowed huge flakes for about 3 hours.  It was beautiful.  But, a couple of hours later it was all melted.  Why was I happy you ask? Well my friends, because it was too warm out to keep the snow frozen and that tells me Spring is just around the corner!  

Patience my friends, patience...












No comments:

Post a Comment