Saturday, January 5, 2013

gift card problems.

I love receiving gift cards as gifts! I know a lot of people feel it is very impersonal to give or receive gift cards, but for me it's a different story.

See, I love to shop.  When I get an actual gift a light inside me sparkles with joy, but it dims a little when I think of how much fun it must have been for the person who got me the gift.  Although, I am also well aware people hate shopping for others.

Anyway, I want to let everyone in on this little secret I just found out about.

Here's the scenario. You get a gift card to spend at a place you hate.  No need to panic.  Here's the little secret: there are several websites out there that offer straight up cash for your unwanted gift cards!  None of the websites will pay you face value for your gift cards, but they will give you a good chunk of change for you to spend at a store you do like.  On the other hand, maybe, just maybe, it's time to put the cash in the bank instead of getting another shirt that will just collect dust in your closet....just saying!

Here's a list of websites where you can get rid of your gift cards:

Alula

Plastic Jungle

Gift Card Rescue

Card Pool

Before you sell to any of these sites, check out gift Card Granny to compare pricing.

Not only can you sell your gift cards on these websites, but you can also shop for new gift cards at a discounted price!

I love getting fabulous tips like these! Hope you do too!

Happy gift card selling/buying/exchanging!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment