Saturday, April 28, 2012

formal introduction

I got married...now what? After enjoying our honeymoon in Hawaii, and returning to our home in Las Vegas, my husband and I realized we were "back to our normal lives."  Except this time our normal lives included each other, which made us both a lot happier.

What we didn't realize was that now everyone around us would start asking when we were having a baby.  At first it was great to see how interested people were in our personal lives, so it was very easy to say "we are going to enjoy being married for a few years before having a baby", with big smirks on our faces.

Of course, we had no idea how hard it was to actually have a baby until we started "trying" for one.  Wow, exhausting! Not to mention the disappointment every time we got a negative pregnancy test result.

So as you can imagine, we were thrilled to find out we were pregnant.  As if that wasn't good enough news, the doctor then told us we were expecting twins! We immediately shed tears of joy.  What a great day that was.

Once they were born our entire life was turned upside down. They were born 6 weeks early and I had to go home from the hospital without my babies.  It was the worse feeling ever!  After 3 weeks they both came home, one day apart.  After that, it was months filled with sleepless nights and very tired eyes for mommy and daddy.  Hallelujah for babies sleeping on a schedule and all through the night! After that, it has been a piece of cake! Not really, but close enough!

These two are seriously the center of my inspiration.  Every time I think of anything I want to accomplish, I think of them.  So, without further ado, I introduce the stars of this show: Natalia and Sebastian...







No comments:

Post a Comment