Monday, May 21, 2012

tip of the day - untangeled necklaces

As you may or may not know, I like things organized. Keeping things in the "right" place makes me happy and a little more sane.

A while ago I started thinking of a better home for my necklaces.  So I stole my husband's tie/belt hanger and happily used it to organize my necklaces.  I used to keep all my jewelry together until I started getting really annoyed every time I waned to wear something and had to spend 15  minutes untangling it.  This is a quick and easy solution to the problem.  I also keep my earrings, rings and bracelets in individual jewelry size Ziploc bags.

Below are some pictures of how I hang my necklaces. The orange rack is from CB2 and can be used for the same purpose, except it has to be screwed into the wall, unlike the hanger.  The small Ziploc bags can be purchased at Michaels or any other craft supply store.

Go get organized! :)




1 comment: